YZERFONTEIN MTB

SFDT

Anyone know of some district gravel or accessible gravel roads around yzerfontein?

heading there for the weekend and need to put some time in the saddle with DC being 6 weeks away. Want to take my mountain bike along.

thanks in advance

Anyone know of some district gravel or accessible gravel roads around yzerfontein?

heading there for the weekend and need to put some time in the saddle with DC being 6 weeks away. Want to take my mountain bike along.

thanks in advance

There are a few routes in the Westcoast National Park - Google for info. You can also drive back towards Cape Town and park you car at the sand road that goes to Groote Poste. You can ride the sand road with a few various options and you should be able to get about 60km in. Very little in Yzers unless you do a fair amount of tar. Enjoy!

As jy 'n stuk teerpad eers wil ry tot by Darling, so 24km. Net voordat jy Darling inkom, is daar 'n grondpad wat links indraai en daardie grondpad gaan vir ewig aan. Daar is hope plase op daardie pad.

Ek het al 110km soontoe en terug gekry.

As jy 'n stuk teerpad eers wil ry tot by Darling, so 24km. Net voordat jy Darling inkom, is daar 'n grondpad wat links indraai en daardie grondpad gaan vir ewig aan. Daar is hope plase op daardie pad.

Ek het al 110km soontoe en terug gekry.

ek gaan dit probeer, baie dankie man!