Compression Garments - I got the vest I wanted and full marks to MEDAC/Rocket's

Big H*

Where can you buy the Rockets compression garments?

I sent an email to enquire to MEDAC from their website a few days ago but up to now it has been ignored.

Edited by eccentric1

Sportsman Warehouse usually has and several different other brands as well

Dont think they have the larger sizes

FYI: hulle hou ook die ladies' garments an nie!!!

Pity because the ladies sizes would have catered for the larger sizes

Call Sue on 0861633221

I emailed her but I have not received a reply, I cannot phone 086 numbers from Nigeria.

Sportsman Warehouse has a few branches in pretoria - check out www.sportsmanwarehouse.co.za for a branch locator - last time I checked they had all sizes - maybe give them a call before you go

Sportsman Warehouse has a few branches in pretoria - check out www.sportsmanwarehouse.co.za for a branch locator - last time I checked they had all sizes - maybe give them a call before you go

Thanx, when we are in RSA next week I will check them out. With all sizes does that mean sizes that will fit ex/retired WWF wrestlers/Rugby Props as well?

I have a Zoot long sleeved top which I use for post surgery support and I can highly recommend it. If you are going to use it for post surgical support you need medical grade which unfortunately normally comes in unsuitable cotton like fabric.

I have a Zoot long sleeved top which I use for post surgery support and I can highly recommend it. If you are going to use it for post surgical support you need medical grade which unfortunately normally comes in unsuitable cotton like fabric.

Thanx, made a printout of the Zoot Garments I found on the internet as wel as Rocket Garments and will discus use with my Surgeon

With all sizes does that mean sizes that will fit ex/retired WWF wrestlers/Rugby Props as well?

Isn't that the point of the garments being so small? You can squeeze a prop in them and he ends up looking like a hooker (not the rugby type, on the street type) :D

Thanx, made a printout of the Zoot Garments I found on the internet as wel as Rocket Garments and will discus use with my Surgeon

This is quite a process and I suggest trying on the garment and using it as intended. I have tried kidney belts, maternity belts, med grade "high" shorts and eventually settled on the Zoot long sleeve top as its quite long and allows for good movement.

PM me and maybe we can Skype or something and I can help you with some of my learnings. I have had my abs removed on my right side so what I am looking for might be a bit extreme.