www.probikeshop.com

TheV

www.probikeshop.com - anyone use them before?

Comments?

Haven't no, but they seem pretty legit and not stupidly cheap like most scam sites...

Haven't no, but they seem pretty legit and not stupidly cheap like most scam sites...

Yip, I found them while looking for price indications on Santas Cruises....

The hav a 20% discount on the SC frames, effectively paying for your dhl priority shipment and taxes.

Searched the hub, no mention of them before which was strange.... It seems to be a French operation...

Yip, I found them while looking for price indications on Santas Cruises....

The hav a 20% discount on the SC frames, effectively paying for your dhl priority shipment and taxes.

Searched the hub, no mention of them before which was strange.... It seems to be a French operation...

Sure? Their phone number is +44 i.e. UK - I can give them a call if you want. I am in the UK? I did however find it a bit strange that prices were quoted in EUR. Usually these shops give prices in your local currency, so I would've expected GBP...

Sure? Their phone number is +44 i.e. UK - I can give them a call if you want. I am in the UK? I did however find it a bit strange that prices were quoted in EUR. Usually these shops give prices in your local currency, so I would've expected GBP...

Pretty sure it's French based, if you change your location that main number also changes... From other sites and forums it also seems to point a French operation.

all comments, posts and mentions I could find on many international forums and sites gave them great reviews.