Super six ----- Will rebuilding help sale??

Goose1

Hi,

Needing some advice please?

I know the market is slow these days and cash is a little tight but need a little advice.

I have a Super Six Frame and Fork that i could rebuild with either new 105 or Ultegra , wheelset- Dura ace 7801 or MAvic r-sys, the other bits and bobs i have so it would'nt take to much to build up a "decent ride " for someone from R 20.000.00 depending on the pocket???

The question is will this be more marketable/sellable vs just the frame,fork and BB???

The problem with me building is i would use shimano as its what i know but someone might want "campi" or "Sram" so i could be outlaying more cash and it just sits like many other good deals on the Hub these days??

your advice wil be appreciated??

cheers

Goose

Edited by GOOSE1

Don't start buying stuff to build it up. It only leaves you with more stuff to sell and a lower bank balance. If you have the parts already, then fine.

Cannondales are premium brands and sought after, it should sell quickly assuming you are selling at a fair price.

thanks Eugene,

i just thought the maybe someone wanting a "new ride" would prefer a complete bike vs building it up himself??

i have build up a few rides so am not scarred but then maybe not everyone is capable ??

cheers