SCICON BIKE BAG AUCTION 24 OCTOBER

ASG

post-16745-0-59475500-1319195305.jpg

AEROTECH EVOLUTION BIKE BAG

Italian design, performance, functionality. Engineered by pro-riders.

The AeroTech Evolution is simply the best bike hard case in the market. Tested by professional teams such as Liquigas Cannondale, Cervelo, Milram and many more, the AeroTech Evolution is designed to optimize load, safety, comfort and handling.

Its massive container can mount virtually any racing bike frame up to 62cm as well as carbon frames with seat extensions. It represents the safest and most practical bike container there is. Light yet sturdy, you know that your bike will get to wherever you're flying as safely as you will.

Fastening : Combi Lock

Weight : 11,50 kg Ext :.

Dim. L 114cm x D 36cm x H 94cm

AUCTION

Auction starts NOW- ENDS MONDAY 24 October 23:59

AEROTECH EVOLUTION BIKE BAG's Recommended Retail is: R8550!!

T&C's

- There will be a reserve price of R3000 - not be reached the"Product" will be auctioned off the next day.

- Bids increase in R100 increments.

- The highest unique bid of the day will be the winning bid and will becontacted first thing Monday morning.

- Should the winning bidder not go through with the deal, the second highestbidder will be contacted.

- Freeshipping anywhere in SA

- Posts that have been "edited" will be voided immediately.(please re post your new amount should you have edited your post)

START BIDDING @ R3000

Guess I won...... No one here to chat too.....hehehhee

O well...... Back to sleep

Well done Spider - I like you new case :lol:

This auction was clearly aimed at weirdos still sitting in front of their pc at midnight on a Monday night, so I guess congratulations is in order ... weirdo! :lol:

I won yes?

I would say so......luck man.That is a very good case.I have the TC1 which comes in at 14KG.

Its never cost me too much in extra weight on the plane.

I fly Kulula locally and you can pay for your excess up front on line which is half the price :thumbup:

• 3 months later...