The Cow Club

The Cow Club

Hi there

Welcome to The Cow Club

WHAT IS CHOC? CHOC Childhood Cancer Foundation SA plays a key role in providing care for children diagnosed with cancer across South Africa. It is a country wide organization that provides the highest level of care required to treat childhood cancer in keeping with the latest developments world-wide. The funds raised by CHOC are provided directly to support the children diagnosed with cancer as well as their families. Furthermore, the Paediatric Oncology Units in major hospitals are supported by funds raised by CHOC to enable the Doctors and Nurses to provide quality treatment to children diagnosed with cancer.

Now to be part of The Cow Club, you have to do your bit – bring in the mooooney

• Members, by joining, commit to raising a minimum of R 6 000-00 for CHOC over the course of one calendar year.

• Not being a member of The Cow Club does not exclude anyone from riding as a Cow and raising funds for CHOC.

• The Members shall be entitled to notification of and attendance at any Club-sanctioned event including amongst other events, social rides, sponsored races, and social gatherings.

• All members must participate in Club activities with the intention to Make A Difference.

• A GivenGain or Back-a-buddy account will be created for all members.

• There is a R250 joining fee. (Cycling and Running Cows)

• For the Cycling this will include the Provincial Cycling Licence. They will still need to pay a CSA Licence on the Website. www.cyclingsa.com

• All the Different Cow options is available.:

• Cow (Normal Kit) = R6000 (only running cows)

• Super Cow (Woolly Suit) = R20 000

• Apocalyptic Cow = R15 000 (2 Laps of the 94.7)

• Ice Cream Bike = R20 000

For more info please our website www.thecowclub.co.za or email me info@thecowclub.co.za

post-28355-0-17346000-1319549044.jpg

Hi there

Welcome to The Cow Club

Why have you joined The Cow Club – Yes to do good and change the lives of others

WHAT IS CHOC? CHOC Childhood Cancer Foundation SA plays a key role in providing care for children diagnosed with cancer across South Africa. It is a country wide organization that provides the highest level of care required to treat childhood cancer in keeping with the latest developments world-wide. The funds raised by CHOC are provided directly to support the children diagnosed with cancer as well as their families. Furthermore, the Paediatric Oncology Units in major hospitals are supported by funds raised by CHOC to enable the Doctors and Nurses to provide quality treatment to children diagnosed with cancer.

• Members, by joining, commit to raising a minimum of R 6 000-00 for CHOC over the course of one calendar year.

• Not being a member of The Cow Club does not exclude anyone from riding as a Cow and raising funds for CHOC.

• The Members shall be entitled to notification of and attendance at any Club-sanctioned event including amongst other events, social rides, sponsored races, and social gatherings.

• All members must participate in Club activities with the intention to Make A Difference.

• For the Cycling this will include the Provincial Cycling Licence. They will still need to pay a CSA Licence on the Website. www.cyclingsa.com

• Cow (Normal Kit) = R6000 (only running cows)

More info please contact me info@thecowclub.co.za

post-28355-0-76338300-1319549288.jpg

Hi there

Welcome to The Cow Club

• Cow (Normal Kit) = R6000

Contact details

charlie@thecowclub.co.za

ettienne@thecowclub.co.za

www.thecowclub.co.za – for the application forms

I've been giving some thought to doing the "Cow" thing but it's too late for this years 94.7. Will definitely consider it for next years race.

Hi there

Its not to late at all

You can join the Cow Club, you just have to try raise the money in time for the 94.7, if you cant raise R6000.00 you just dont get the kit in time for the 94.7.

If you dont think you can, then join the Cow club for all the other events and become part of the Heard.

more info www.thecowclub.co.za

or email me charlie@thecowclub.co.za

thanks