[Event] STBB 2KEEPABREAST MTB CHALLENGE

Liezlep@stbb

Event Name: STBB 2KEEPABREAST MTB CHALLENGE
When: 19 November 2011
Where: Bottelary Hills MTB Trails, Western Cape
Category: MTB

STBB 2KEEPABREAST MTB Challenge in support of breast cancer awareness on 19 November 2011. Your entry fee will be donated to CANSA - fun for a good cause!

The venue for our challenge is Hazendal Wine Estate, Bottelary Road. Entry to the challenge is open to the first 150 riders, so be sure to sign up soon.

By entering your distance of choice from either 15 km (easy and fun), 32 km (medium to challenging), or 42 km (hardcore but rewarding), you’ll not only be contributing your entry fee to a good cause, but also be in the running for some great prizes and a day of family fun with us.

Distance / Entry Fee / Start Times

42 km – R120 – Starting at 07h00

32 km – R100 – Starting at 07h20

15 km – R80 – Starting at 07h40

Kiddies run – Free – Starting at 11h00

Bring your friends and family along for a lovely day out! There will be food stalls with drinks and snacks on sale, or enjoy a scrumptious breakfast or linger over a picnic on the beautiful Hazendal Estate.

Please e-mail liezlep@stbb.co.za for more info and entry details.

Go to Event Page

• 2 weeks later...

7AM? Seriously? Why not just make it 8.30, more people will come join. I'm very interested but live in Cape Town and if it starts at 7 am, won't be making the trip.

• 2 weeks later...

Great ride, excellent organization, awesome people... what more could a Mtbr ask for?

Well done STBB !!!

Must admit the water points on that hot day were excellent so much food and variety very nice. The heat was tough and the singletrack was cool. Are there any results posted anywhere?

Great ride, excellent organization, awesome people... what more could a Mtbr ask for?

Well done STBB !!!

I'll second that too - clearly a great effort was put into the event and the turnout was surprisingly good considering how little advertising was done. Thanks STBB :clap:

Must admit the water points on that hot day were excellent so much food and variety very nice. The heat was tough and the singletrack was cool. Are there any results posted anywhere?

:thumbup:

Just a bit confused as to how you ride abreast on singletrack? :unsure: :blink:

I'll second that too - clearly a great effort was put into the event and the turnout was surprisingly good considering how little advertising was done. Thanks STBB :clap:

+1 - Well done to the organisers

.............. and the singletrack was cool.

Glad you enjoyed the ST - lots of effort (and money) went into that. More ST will be added next year, so please support the trails and buy day or annual permits. The trails are open all year round. For full details of the different route options (about 60 km in total) as well as where to start and where to buy permits, go to http://www.bottelaryhillsmtb.co.za/

It was a great event, proper workout (42km), excellent water points and a great atmosphere. 7am sounds early, but on the day it was a life saver! See you again next year.

Anybody know where the results can be found?

• 11 months later...