Bikeshops

Pieterg

I'm comming to JHB on thursday where can I find a bike shop with lots of stock somewhere close to Randburg.I want to buy a 29er.How wants to sell me a bike.

Randburg there's Cyclelab and Linden cycles that have stock that iv'e seen. Westdene cycles, Mikes Bikes are also in the area but iv'e not been there for a while. Best is to phone the shops before to find out if they have the brand and size you looking for otherwise it turn out to be just a window shopping exercise.

Edited by scotty

How wants to sell me a bike.

Dunno how wants to sell you a bikehttp://forum.thinkbike.co.za/images/smilies/dontknow.gif

But if you want a shop with the most variety, go to Westdene.

I'm comming to JHB on thursday where can I find a bike shop with lots of stock somewhere close to Randburg.I want to buy a 29er.How wants to sell me a bike.

post-20304-0-41284100-1319617378.jpg

Cajees. Fourways. :)

Anybody know how got a lot of Spesialized bikes on the floor

You would do great at selling rip-off chinese brands....or being sold a fake Spesialized.....

Northcliff cycles also good stock-wise, don't know about Spez stock, the above is prob. your best bet, expect premium prices though.