Nice service from Linden Cycles

steve61

Today, on my way back to Germiston from my meeting in Randburg I had a puncture at the bottom of 1st ave Linden when a valve pulled out the rim tape. After a sweaty push up the long hill to Linden Cycles I was back on the road with new rim tape & sealant in 1/2 hour .... tks guys!!!

I have not been in that situation with them before, but did by my MTB from them year or so ago. And was impressed,had services done their and all of other advice.

:clap:

Great service and always do the right thing. I love their value system. Talked me down to a bike my ability required when I first started mtb riding. Could have made a much larger sale,I respect people that dont take advantage of others even when it is in their own financial interest to do so. Called integrity and generally in short supply in business today. I have referred many newbies to them with confidence since then.

'Cept Doggone, I woulda loooved new components as well, even if money is tight and I have perfectly good components :-P instead I got wrangled into saving money by buying same frame just diff colour scheme and entry level components and my good stuff shifted over. My bank balance definitely loves Linden and Jonene for keeping me in check and not splurging ;-)