Volcan 29er LTD Edition Frame 2012

Hawk

I'm sure you'll find many a review on the internet for the same Chinese made frame.

Off the top of my head, have a look at the Momsen and the Rapide frames, they are exactly the same.

the only " LTD Edition" to that frame is the paint job , otherwise as said they are part of a large group of frames that come out the same Chinese factory.

Ok so they come out of China etc etc etc.... Are they crap? Are they any good? Should I not bother? Any advice?

Ok so they come out of China etc etc etc.... Are they crap? Are they any good? Should I not bother? Any advice?

What does that frame sell for?

If you just want the frame then do a search and you can find some bargains.

Edited by gummibear

I'm sure there's nothing wrong with them. You just need to decide whether you want a Volcan, Momsen, Rapide, or unpainted no-name frame. I've been very tempted to build one of these frames as a lightweight cross country machine, but I need another bike like a hole in the head :D

MR G it is actually true, but is it a nice bike, well a couple of hubbers have them and a couple of big races have been won on them so hell cant be all that bad,

My understanding is that Volcan is a SA branded bike , they bring raw frames in paint them and build them up. they not bad at all and have heard good things about them .