NCR: Venter Trailer ???

limosine

I am looking at a trailer to put a bikerack on(for 4 bikes). A Venter is the most common/known trailer on the market---or should I look at a diffirent make ?

Also---what is a good size: 5/6/7 ft ?

Your input will be appreciated !!

Just bought a camp master from game , they are made by challenger ( http://www.challengertrailers.co.za/ ).competition to Venter and better priced too. the owner of challenger broke away from Venter to start this . they are well made and the one I bought was 6foot with the rack on the lid.

The minimum size I suggest you get is the 6'. When I bought mine years ago I got the 7' as the upgrade cost wasn't much. You will be surprised what you can get in with the extra foot.

The minimum size I suggest you get is the 6'. When I bought mine years ago I got the 7' as the upgrade cost wasn't much. You will be surprised what you can get in with the extra foot.

An extra shoe?

I looking for that 4 x bike rack mount on top of Venetr trailer....

anyone got one lying around?

Speedy quoted me R3050 fitted for a brand new powder coated one....

I'd rather make a Hubber happy by taking some unwanted gear off his trailer... :)

I have the 7' Venter with a 5 bike rack and it's brilliant. With a slight extension on the rack, my tandem fits, too!

While we're on the subject, I'm looking for a trailer. Just a rolling chassis will do, as cheap as possible.

I am looking at a trailer to put a bikerack on(for 4 bikes). A Venter is the most common/known trailer on the market---or should I look at a diffirent make ?

Also---what is a good size: 5/6/7 ft ?

Your input will be appreciated !!

Bought a Jurgens trailer 2 months ago. It is better looking than the Venter and uses Alko rubber torsion suspension where the Venter uses blade springs. Roofracks are available for the Jurgens as well.

post-26136-0-75177600-1319768273.png

I bought my Venter secondhand. Many people have them standing around and they never work.they get rid of them when they need cash. Search in Junk Mail. Not much can be wrong with a secondhand triler exept wheelbearing and they are quick to replace.

I made my ownd bike rack from square tubing and it takes three bikes or two bikes and a Tandem.

Also look here for a well made bike rack.

http://strides.co.za/Flash/products.html