BMC South Africa

Motion Cycles

BMC-SA

"We fell in love with BMC when we visited Eurobike in 2010. Once we got our legs over a BMC we were hooked. BMC is a truly Swiss precision organization. We have visited their factory in Grenchen Switzerland and were amazed by how fanatical BMC is about quality. From the design, to the testing to the finishing, BMC focus on function, weight and quality.

When you buy a BMC you buy a superior product. That is fact!

Welcome to our world"

The BMC-SA team.

The new website features news, product information, dealer info and all the latest on their sponsored riders who are dominating the local scene.

Check out the new BMC South Africa website here

post-25572-0-74696200-1319723134.png

I recently bought a BMC Fourstroke 03 from a hubber. I can see it's a quality bike. Very happy with it and I can just imagine how nice the FS01 must be :thumbup:

At this stage thay have the following mountain bikes in stock: Fourstroke 01 - Top end carbon XC racing bike

Speedfox 02 - full sus marathon bike

Speedfox 03 - full sus marathon bike

Teamelite 03 - hardtail performance

Teamelite 04 - hardtail performance

The 2012 models are arriving next month and will see updated versions of the above as well as the following new bikes:

Trailfox 01 - top end full sus carbon trail bike

Speedfox SF29 - dual sus 29'er

Teamelite TE29 - hardtail 29'er

You can have a look at the official BMC site to check out these models here

A good bike, of course, cannot lack matching cloth.http://www.cyclingjerseyonline.com/images/2011101317826152.jpg

What about a suggested price list on the frames and bikes.Any bikes in 21" XL MTB

Edited by Pieterg

Is the Impact not available in SA?

Do you mean Impec?

"The Impec is available on request, BMC have decided to make it available only in the USA and a few European countries. We are however able to special order them from BMC."

BMC-SA

post-25572-0-74495500-1320141607.jpg