Who has seen the new Ride Mag yet

Big H*

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Strong is your dislike for Badie .. :lol:

Meh. I wouldn't say I dislike him, just that he did all of us on bicycles a dis-service with his editorial. It's a shame really. Typical souf effrikan I suppose. When you get to have a voice, don't use it to unite?

Meh. I wouldn't say I dislike him, just that he did all of us on bicycles a dis-service with his editorial. It's a shame really. Typical souf effrikan I suppose. When you get to have a voice, don't use it to unite?

Being ever so slightly uninformed, what was the editorial about?

Ah the Hub, I asked if any body has read the new Ride Magazine yet and all I get is a big bunch of ninnies complaining how wrong people are, all clamouring on their own teenie weenie leetle drums, wanting to be heard.

Sooooooo, has anybdy read the new Ride Mag yet?

HAHAHAHA taking about the pot calling the kettle black, maybe this won’t happen if there is a actual discussion to be had here why do you want to know is there a article you want to discuss are you doing a survey for ride magazine or did you want to tell us all that you have a ipad . :blush:

Edited by Foxy

HAHAHAHA taking about the pot calling the kettle black, maybe this won’t happen if there is a actual discussion to be had here why do you want to know is there a article you want to discuss are you doing a survey for ride magazine or did you want to tell us all that you have a ipad . :blush:

somepunctuationandwemaybeabletounderstandthecontextplease

somepunctuationandwemaybeabletounderstandthecontextplease

n Goeie begryper het n halwe woord nodig