Thaba Trails

Mr. G

There will be a Coffee & Muffin ride this Sunday the 30th October at Thaba Trails at 7am. The entrance fee is the usual R30, but will include your freshly baked Rocky Road and Mud Trail muffins from Tod who bakes on the premises. There will also be coffee for your caffeine fix. There is a 6km yellow (fairly easy) route, and a 20km green ( intermediate with tough sections) available. The idea is to introduce more people to this wonderful trail, which has Zebra, Wildebees, Springbok, Impala and more. For more info you can call Wendell on 0829000749.

We have just seen two baby Blesbuck, as well as a newly born Black Wildebees....the Coffee and muffin ride will be lead out by some of our regulars so we will have all catagory riders to assist

We have just seen two baby Blesbuck, as well as a newly born Black Wildebees....the Coffee and muffin ride will be lead out by some of our regulars so we will have all catagory riders to assist

whatever you do, dont ride into the wildlife.