WP champs

RaymondC

I missed the entry cut off "Friday" after emailing the organizer this morning first thing offering to pay a late fee for Saturdays Road Race I was still rejected.

Fair enough I do understand I'm late but is it so hard to add another name to a list of not more than 40 elites.

/////////

JUST GOT A MAIL SEEMS LIKE THERES ALOT OF PEOPLE IN THE LURCH.

ENTRIES HAVE REOPENED! TO WEDNESDAY!

Edited by RaymondC

I missed the entry cut off "Friday" after emailing the organizer this morning first thing offering to pay a late fee for Saturdays Road Race I was still rejected.

Fair enough I do understand I'm late but is it so hard to add another name to a list of not more than 40 elites.

there might be added costs like having ambulances quote per entry vs for the event and that these things were finalised this weekend :blink:

BUT I agree with you - it is not like they worked on it the weekend (or did they?)..... sorry dude :thumbdown:

p.s. I like your website! :thumbup:

Ag no!

Was also hoping to enter today - did not enter earlier because of a potential conflict with business trip that is now postponed.

So is this the final word? No entry possible after last Friday... :angry:

I entered 6 months ago and I am not sure if I am entered??? How will I find out if my name is still on or not??

phone them, they're very helpful: (021) 689 8244

Hi Raymond

Please note that the online entries will be re-opened until 12pm Wednesday 02 November 2011.

Thank you

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Hi Raymond

Please note that the online entries will be re-opened until 12pm Wednesday 02 November 2011.

Thank you

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Guess a few people left it for the last minute! :lol: :lol:

/////////

JUST GOT A MAIL SEEMS LIKE THERES ALOT OF PEOPLE IN THE LURCH.

ENTRIES HAVE REOPENED! TO WEDNESDAY!

Dude, you had like 6 months to enter?

We get e-mails every week from PPA and they did not warn us when is the closing date??? They only put "entries open" They should remind us like that:- "entries open & remember closing date is 2 Nov 2010"

Thanks Andy Dude

"Oups" is now entered for WP Champs

Now be so kind as to give the old man a wheel on Saturday!

Edited by NeverEnder

You can also check on the racetec website, just type your name into the search by name and the top entries will be for events that have been pre-entered for.