OFM seedings are out

Zatek

I'm in I, don't understand it really because my friend got an F seeding and finished 10min behind me last year and 30min behind me in the Argus this year.....and that's the only two races we did.

Edited by Wil6

Who can I contact about getting a reseed? I don't think they took my Amashova into account and seeded me at the back again.

Who can I contact about getting a reseed? I don't think they took my Amashova into account and seeded me at the back again.

Does not really bother me because I'm only riding for fun this year and not for time.Just wanna know how they did it?I'm IL,so guess it's I?

Edited by Wil6

Who else did the Amashova this year and what was your time? Before I ask for a reseed. Mine was 3:32:00

Does not really bother me because I'm only riding for fun this year and not for time.Just wanna know how they did it?I'm IL,so guess it's I?

Not sure how they did the seeding either...Not too worried either but it doesn't make sense. I'm no racer but rode 3.05 from E last year, think we were off at about 6.55. Didn't do any other races though and now I'm seeded IL, off at 7.25?

doesn't make sense at all. last roadrace was 4 years ago and according to these seedings i'm off infront of all these guys

Can someone please explain how this seeding work. I'm TB? I dont even know what that means.

My cousin also off at 6.25 in TB. He didn't race any other races either and finished a couple of minutes after me from the same E group last year...Maybe they did a lotto-style lucky-dip seeding?

Not sure how they did the seeding either...Not too worried either but it doesn't make sense. I'm no racer but rode 3.05 from E last year, think we were off at about 6.55. Didn't do any other races though and now I'm seeded IL, off at 7.25?

Yeah I know,don't think they have a real system.Finished in 2:46 last year and I'm in the same group as you.