Till on Supercycling last night...

DB28

No dickens quotes this time?

:lol: "it was the best of times....it was the worst of times"...(can anyone forget that crap that came out of his mouth the previous time...!!) :thumbdown:

jipee....I see that with this it my 1,000's post!! :clap: :thumbup: to :thumbup: myself!! :lol:

Edited by Gerhardc

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg Till looks like a great guy, but he seems to be a master of diplomacy. He is able to make a bad situation look good.

He made a comment which I couldn't hear correctly as my kids decided to erupt into a fight over a game called "Kerplunk"

Did he say that the Tour of South Africa will be going ahead, but would be in a greatly reduced (less grand) format or did I hear something else?

The best way to escape from being a box, is to keep your nose clean and not step on anyone's toes.

This way you are neither loved nor hated.

Diplomacy is a bitch, so is chin cleavage.

"Strategic horizon" was another concept.

He was well challenged by the S Cycling bunch.

How much longer for his term?

:huh:

Edited by ' Dale

He used strings of words that had me thinking about what he was actually trying to say :( :blush:

Probably nerves.

He was under lots of pressure with that interview.

The 2nd I've seen - he does not fare well in the hot seating of interviews.

Tough job! :huh:

Greg,

Are you here... On da Hub?

:rolleyes:

People used to take this place serious, not anymore, so in short k@k question.

They should have had a live debate between mr Tril and mr Lemmer..........

Edited by Jaco-fiets

Greg Till looks like a great guy, but he seems to be a master of diplomacy. He is able to make a bad situation look good.

He made a comment which I couldn't hear correctly as my kids decided to erupt into a fight over a game called "Kerplunk"

Did he say that the Tour of South Africa will be going ahead, but would be in a greatly reduced (less grand) format or did I hear something else?

Tar and Feather!!

They only have 70% of the funding, so if they don't receive the other 30% then the TOSA will be reduced, that's what I got from the conversation, I could be wrong though.

They only have 70% of the funding, so if they don't receive the other 30% then the TOSA will be reduced, that's what I got from the conversation, I could be wrong though.

There was some noise on Twitter yesterday about the event being akin to the old Rapport Tour yesterday. Should be interesting…