Vaalie + Cape town morn ride????

Jracer57

Hey Guys, this vaalie is looking for anyone/group/club or fellow cyclist wanting to ride on Sat and/or Sun morning this weekend, the only CT cycling I've done is 1x Argus.

Would be great to cycle with someone familiar with the city as I'm training for the 94.7 and don't wanna skip a beat

Which areas do you want to ride? Will be helpfull if the locals know that. What time, how far, etc....

Which areas do you want to ride? Will be helpfull if the locals know that. What time, how far, etc....

Hmmm, good idea - should have thought of that. I'll be staying near Camps Bay so was thinking Suikerbossie/Chappies/

Hout bay area but I don't mind I'm easy can pretty much go where anywhere.

There is a PPA road race - Klein Joostenberg on Sunday - https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/107518-klein-joostenberg-fun-ride/

There is also a new shop in Houtbay - Complete Cyclist. They do rides Saturday and Sunday - Desmond Alie here in the hub is co-owner. 021 790 7118. Give him a cal and see what is happening.

That fun rides looks to be a good idea, think I may do that, will see if entries are still open thanks mate :-)

That fun rides looks to be a good idea, think I may do that, will see if entries are still open thanks mate :-)

Online entries are closed but you can enter on the morning :thumbup:

On a normal Saturday we would be passing through Camps Bay, but Windguru suggests rain so doing the KJ race... There are rides going to Chappies on most weekdays too. Let me know if you still looking or just ride along and link up with a group. Us Capetonians are super-friendly!

On a normal Saturday we would be passing through Camps Bay, but Windguru suggests rain so doing the KJ race... There are rides going to Chappies on most weekdays too. Let me know if you still looking or just ride along and link up with a group. Us Capetonians are super-friendly!

Awesome, think I'll get in touch next week for one of the weekday rides, personal emergency caused me to cancel my flight :(