First Ascent

Harryn

I want to compliment First Ascent on fantastic customer service. My chamois degraded somewhat, so I sent the bibs back to them. Even though they are of the view that I wrecked the chamois by using Sta Soft and high temperatures, they have agreed to replace the bibs. No hassle, no fuss. Pleasure to deal with!

I have also been very pleased in all my dealings with them. I support them rather than buying imported products.

Even though they are of the view that I wrecked the chamois by using Sta Soft

Take no chances boet, always kept my underwear far away from a product called 'Stay Soft' :)

Hi Harryn. Where is First ascent based? My chamois is starting to tear loose and I want to get the stitching redone? Can you send me the contact details?

Hi Harryn. Where is First ascent based? My chamois is starting to tear loose and I want to get the stitching redone? Can you send me the contact details?

Hi MJDeacon, you can take the shorts to the store you bought it from and ask them to return it to First Ascent to have a look.

First Ascent Rulez!!!

Almost all my sportswear is FA. Have got a big hiking wardrobe of FA & the cycling stuff is picking up too.

Never had a hassle with their products

• 3 months later...

This is all great feedback thanks. There are some individuals that operate really hard behind the scenes to make this happen. You cannot please everyone always but we can certainly try.