Pain down under

twiga

Hi Everyone,

I have started to commute to work more frequently and had a bumper training session yesterday (mountain bike). After I got of the bike this morning I had excruciating groin pain, I had no pain whilst in the saddle. Seems to be more sore when I pinch my legs together.

Anyone know if cycling can cause permanent damage down under? Do I worry too much?

If your saddle isn't set up correctly, then: yes, and no.

Is your saddle perfectly horizontal or pointing upwards?

Ek is ook nogal skrikkerig vir my 'nether regions' wat dalk beskadig kan word..... moet nog die bevolking laat groei! :D

Hi Kranswurm, yes, I'm still alive.. thinking of doing some weekend rides again so need to hook up with some funriders and what better place to find them ;) Hope you kept the fort in my absence:P

Hi Kranswurm, yes, I'm still alive.. thinking of doing some weekend rides again so need to hook up with some funriders and what better place to find them ;) Hope you kept the fort in my absence:P

Doing my best but not so active anymore.Some weirdos around and most of the crowd gone.