2000 Calories,30%(+-600 Protein) Diet plan

Pieterg

I read Matt Fitzgerald's book "Racing Weight Quick Start Guide".I want to give it a go but his plan got all these Yank foods in .Anybody know where I can get a eating plan to loose this extra kilos the South African way.According to him I must be on a 2000-2500 Calories and 30% protein or +-750 protein calories eating plan.

Dude, just do it yourself.. Start counting the calories you eat everyday and after a week or so you will know what foods to eat.

Write down what you eat everyday and keep notes of how much calories in each thing you eat.

Thats what I did for a month and it works well..

Good luck

.Anybody know where I can get a eating plan to loose this extra kilos the South African way...

Ja, only braai 6 times a week and have chicken on the 7th day!

The web is full of calorie counters which will give you the numbers for nearly any kind of food. No need to ask here, start by burning a few calories at google.com

Must agree with the comments above.

Its not rocket science, input vs output

Check out My link

Great nutrition advice there!

Download the http://www.myfitnesspal.com app for your phone.

Plenty SA foods listed. Keeps track of what you eat in a diary on your phone.

Like the comments above suggest, do it for a month. It is valuable to go through the exercise once. By doing it I realised that I consistently came in under my designated calorie count (68kg's), even though I thought I ate a lot. Now I roughly know what and how much to eat, in order to make my calories.

The side effect > I actually started experiencing way better recovery rates thumbup1.gif

Make sure you drink loads of water cause your kidneys are going to be very busy processing all the end products.

Yip, was going to recommend myfitnesspal as well but was beaten to it, easy app, take 10 minuites out of your day to setup and gives you very indication of calories consumed !! :thumbup: