reset password

leet22

I need help

I am trying to reset my password as I am old and cannot rememeber it :blush: Im still logged in at work thx goodness but when i ask to reset my password from home i get a link and all it does is send me to the forum main page. Help :unsure: :(

This is a risky move, but if you know your username, not display name, user name then its easy.

You go to the sign in page, enter your username and click (underneath the password box) "I've forgotten my password"

Don't know but they should e-mail you a new one and you can change it from then.

This is a risky move, but if you know your username, not display name, user name then its easy.

You go to the sign in page, enter your username and click (underneath the password box) "I've forgotten my password"

Don't know but they should e-mail you a new one and you can change it from then.

They email a link to a page where the password is supposed to be rest but its just links to the forums :huh:

They email a link to a page where the password is supposed to be rest but its just links to the forums :huh:

But thats because you're logged in.

Hi leet22,

Please let me know if you're still having trouble with this.

As Zac.A suggested, make sure you're account is logged out before clicking the reset link.

We have had issues with some email clients breaking the link which results in it redirecting to the forums page.

If you're still having trouble just send me an email on matt (at) thehubsa.co.za and I'll reset it for you.

Regards,

Matt

If you're using firefox at work you can see what your saved passwords are in Edit->Preferences->Security->Saved Passwords->Show Passwords.