Table View beach w*nker with mountain bike

TNT1

WTF?

Table View beach w*nker with mountain bike

I would like to warn the guy with the white lycra cycling pants + red top with the mountain bicycle who was w*nking on the beach near Dophin Beach yesterday at about 16:30 while I was walking my dogs - next time I see you I will call the sector 1 patrol van and have you arrested! You were chicken enough to jump on your mountain bike and scurry away like a little rat when I shouted at you! What a stupid pathetic twit!

Right, which one of you pervs was it?

Edited by TNT1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"the guy with the white lycra cycling pants + red top with the mountain bicycle"

You're looking in the wrong direction. He was clearly a Roadie, masquerading as a Mountainbiker.

Ja, I agree.

Any mountain bikers cyclists wearing white shorts should be arrested!

Edited by splat

Isn't tumbleweed down in the cape at the moment?!

...sorry false alarm... he's in the eastern cape.

WTF?

Not cool!

I cycle that route continuously and will keep a look out ... though the description is rather vague ... an idea of the bike ridden would be good.

WTF?

Pity there's no incriminating pics of this... :D

The Tableview beach between Sunset and the Dolphin Beach Hotel is well known as a .... Not sure of the right term, but gay men meet others for casual sex here.

I dont think its pre arranged, but there is obviously some sort of system and signalling in place. Sound like somebody gave the wrong signal :blink:

A single male sitting on the dune in a speedo (or lycra) in crappy weather is often a clue LOL. Its amazing the crappy weather than they do hang out in a well!

I often (used to) fly a paraglider over this area, so get a different perspective of this piece of beach.