So how was your OFM?

Vetseun

Mine was great, starting on time improved my time from last year so it went well.

I think the guys that always complain about the goody bags should be happy with this event as well.

Only issue is I am from Bloemfontein.

mine was great, yesterday I did not think so but today I feel happy with my ride. just wondering why the route changes every year?

I suppose that makes it interesting like riding a new race every year, just you cant compare times.

Last year I did a 3:10

this year 4hrs with a lot less training

will be back year and the year after that and the year after that and... :clap:

Last year the route was changed due to route maintenance that was not finished on time.This year's route was much more enjoyable showing of more of Bloemfontein :thumbup:

Enjoyed it very much bit was way too unfit doing the Mtb Saturday and the Classic Sunday.

I loved it! It was the first time I took part in it, but the organisation was great, the road closures were good, and even the motorists were very patient compared to Joburg.

Those hills near the finish killed me, but I'm happy with my ride. :clap:

It was my 1st Ofm. Wind was blowing a but I those hills at the end was hectic. I thought Bloem was supposed to be flat. Manage a 3:04. I don't know if I will do it again next year (525 km drive from Secunda) but I had no issues. Vibe at the end was nice, may be next year I join the guys but had drive back after the race.

Was good but the prize giving could have been about five hours sooner. There is a storm on Twitter about it. Applies to most races though.

It was my 1st Ofm. Wind was blowing a but I those hills at the end was hectic. I thought Bloem was supposed to be flat. Manage a 3:04. I don't know if I will do it again next year (525 km drive from Secunda) but I had no issues. Vibe at the end was nice, may be next year I join the guys but had drive back after the race.

What group,we might have ridden together? Also did a 3.04 on the road and managed a 2.45 for the mtb. Legs a bit sore today...

Was in JL, Cyclelab kit wit a Merida Scultura 904.

Thats a good time riding from J!!! Nope, I rode from D. 'Mansgenoeg deur Jesus' kit, grey with a red cross on it, riding a silver Rellie :) You might have ridden with/away from some of the other guys from our 'club'.

Did the MTB on saturday and came 17th in a time of 2:24(or something like that). Had every intention of doing the road race on sunday but felt K@K when i woke up.

Did the MTB on saturday and came 17th in a time of 2:24(or something like that). Had every intention of doing the road race on sunday but felt K@K when i woke up.

Great result! My legs really felt the mtb race during the first 10km or so on Sunday and then especially on the last 20km with the 'hills'.

The sand :unsure: early on in the MTB race was a surprise... the road race route this year was very nice, and the three sisters (3 beautifully curved hills), especially Albreght really made her presence felt... :clap:

It was my 1st Ofm. Wind was blowing

I can see it was your first ofm. The wind was in a resting phase yesterday... ;)