Van Gaalens - Lost RUDY PROJECTS

TucknRoll

Hi Guys

Great Race on Saturday.

Except I put my Rudy Project Rydon's down to pump my tyre and in my haste to get going again left them behind.

If anyone found a pair of Rudy Project Rydons next to a tree at the water pumps

about 5km from the end of the 40km route, please contact me. I did go back after the race, but they were gone :(

post-16745-0-89503600-1310026953.jpg

Sorry about your misshap (and we promise we had nothing to do with it) - email Lizle@asgworld.co.za if you don't get your frames back and she will arrange a 'crash replacement' deal for you on these.

Regards

ag

Sorry about your misshap (and we promise we had nothing to do with it) - email Lizle@asgworld.co.za if you don't get your frames back and she will arrange a 'crash replacement' deal for you on these.

Regards

ag

Nice one ASG!

Regards

ag

I forgot my Dogma next to the side of the road when I stopped to take a leak a while ago... I went back later in the day, but it was gone.Any chance of a crash replacement? :P

Edited by bontie

Regards

ag

Thank you ASG and Lizle your efforts are greatly appreciated :D :thumbup: :thumbup:

and may the mtb'er that didn't turn in the Rudy Projects he found along the route ....... flat ...... break ..... fall ...... :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: