Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to go home early and settle down with a beer and watch the game,but **** that now :angry:

Over in 3 days.Wont even reach the weekend

I was going to go home early and settle down with a beer and watch the game,but **** that now :angry:

Over in 3 days.Wont even reach the weekend

Captain Fatty:

Philander to Hughes, no run, dropped, Smith has grassed an absolute sitter.

We have the same *** that we did in the rugby...... fat boys hanging on way past their sell-by date...

With guys like Kallis and Prince together in one team I would rather watch paint dry. Given that Kallis is our "wall" and should play but why then also play Prince who is overrated and bats at a 20% strike rate........

Also time to bring in the new blood and start building.... Out with Boucher and Smith and in with Rilee Rossouw, Dean Elgar, Colin Ingram and Alviro even..........

Aus 11/2

hmm maybe i am wrong - must be a really *** day for the bat. ball must be swinging like crazy out there - fortunately we have two spinners :D

hmm maybe i am wrong - must be a really *** day for the bat. ball must be swinging like crazy out there - fortunately we have two spinners :D

Pitch.

James: "George, Harsha has a point. If the Galle pitch was reported, there's a fair chance this one will be. Stupid, but the ICC seems to want featherbeds only." Well that Galle pitch should not have been reported either.

Aus 11/2

:blink: :blink: Make up your mind

You said SA start 2nd innings now all of a sudden Au are 11/2....were we bowled out that quickly

:blink: :blink: Make up your mind

You said SA start 2nd innings now all of a sudden Au are 11/2....were we bowled out that quickly

my mistake.