Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 16 tickets for newlands for saturday. Was gonna be for my brothers bachelor party. Now what to do?

Invite Ricky Michael and Mitch around for a braai. They got nothing to do.

I have 16 tickets for newlands for saturday. Was gonna be for my brothers bachelor party. Now what to do?

Dit is kliphard..........

As `n toets 2 dae + te vroeg klaarmaak moet die spanne eintlik `n "exibition" 50 over wedstryd speel.....

yikes - bulls party at cricket = sledging and streaking. I think we should all be glad we dont have to endure 16 cycling pant tanned slightly inebriated young men hightailing it across the pitch

We have the same *** that we did in the rugby...... fat boys hanging on way past their sell-by date...

With guys like Kallis and Prince together in one team I would rather watch paint dry. Given that Kallis is our "wall" and should play but why then also play Prince who is overrated and bats at a 20% strike rate........

Also time to bring in the new blood and start building.... Out with Boucher and Smith and in with Rilee Rossouw, Dean Elgar, Colin Ingram and Alviro even..........

Wow. Unfortunately whenever something dramatic happens in cricket like this, people will ask questions about match fixing....

Maybe both teams wanted to throw the game but you cant beat 47 all out!!

Seriously I do think it was real and the Aussies just became a bit complacent after our first innings....

Finally we win the Aussies in something again!!

Mmm, interesting!

- South Africa’s Jacques Kallis became only the fourth batsman to score 12 000 Test runs before his dismissal in the fourth over after lunch, on the opening day of the second Test against Australia at the Wanderers on Thursday.

After Sachin, Dravid and Ponting.

Plus he has a bag of wickets, of course.

Spectacular!

Proteas 239/4 after winning the toss and choosing to bat.

The last time they won a test series in SA was in 1969/70!

- South Africa’s Jacques Kallis became only the fourth batsman to score 12 000 Test runs before his dismissal in the fourth over after lunch, on the opening day of the second Test against Australia at the Wanderers on Thursday.

After Sachin, Dravid and Ponting.

Plus he has a bag of wickets, of course.

Spectacular!

Big time legend. Well done brother.

Proteas 239/4 after winning the toss and choosing to bat.

The last time they won a test series in SA was in 1969/70!

Not many more and all out..

I don't understand what the rush was in the batting? Why could they not grind it out for 2 days and first secure the series? Kallis, AB, Prince got 50 and then all fell to catches further away from the bat. Plus Boucher too.

I hope not, but if the pitch flattens out a bit and Aus bat out days 2 and 3 for around 450, SA will be about 200 behind on a pitch that may have variable bounce and take spin from the foot marks.

Need a brilliant bowling performance tomorrow, it would be sad if Aus manages to level the series because SA played stupidly today.

I don't understand what the rush was in the batting? Why could they not grind it out for 2 days and first secure the series? Kallis, AB, Prince got 50 and then all fell to catches further away from the bat. Plus Boucher too.

I hope not, but if the pitch flattens out a bit and Aus bat out days 2 and 3 for around 450, SA will be about 200 behind on a pitch that may have variable bounce and take spin from the foot marks.

Need a brilliant bowling performance tomorrow, it would be sad if Aus manages to level the series because SA played stupidly today.

Cool analysis there.

Let me start a rain dance in the meanwhile. :P

Cloudy and overcast in Centurion, looks even more cloudy over Jhb. Let's hope the ball moves a lot through the air today & bowlers can exploit it.

@christie it is because South Africa don't know how to grind, if it is going good, it is going very good.

Whether you like him or not, if Smith don't perform SA falls flat.

Let's hope the guys get into their test cricket mode, might be to late for this series though

Cloudy and overcast in Centurion, looks even more cloudy over Jhb. Let's hope the ball moves a lot through the air today & bowlers can exploit it.

:thumbup:

Kallis apparently said that the pitch is much trickier than what it appears - two-paced.

Game On!

:clap: