Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Splendid spinner's catch by Dhoni.

India in a pickle with Eng batting in total control.

In walks KP...

and on the local front it seems like the Titans / Cobras play-off is going to be loaded with returning proteas. While this will surely provide excellent entertainment value for what is expected to be a sell out Newlands crowd, I cannot help but to feel sorry for the youngsters who were instrumental in getting their sides in this position. I guess money talks and if I wasn't going to a Parlotones concert later on that day, I'd be drinking beer while cheering the Cobras on in the Oaks on Sunday as well.

and on the local front it seems like the Titans / Cobras play-off is going to be loaded with returning proteas. While this will surely provide excellent entertainment value for what is expected to be a sell out Newlands crowd, I cannot help but to feel sorry for the youngsters who were instrumental in getting their sides in this position. I guess money talks and if I wasn't going to a Parlotones concert later on that day, I'd be drinking beer while cheering the Cobras on in the Oaks on Sunday as well.

You openly admit to that?!

So titans get back morne morkel, AB and rudolph

Cobras have got petersen, steyn, smith, philanderer, kleinveldt

Barring Jacques Rudolph I don't think there's anything to suggest the local players have been doing enough to keep any of the proteas out of the team.

ie. puttick for smith, Gray for Petersen

will AB be at point with Kuhn keeping? reckon so.

Cobras look invincible on paper.

Let's see.

Bring on Sunday!

It only takes 1 good partnership on either side to win the game. Often returning from tour players take a week or 2 to adapt. Should be a good game though

Cobras look invincible on paper.

Let's see.

Bring on Sunday!

I really like the top 3 knockout format now, but would prefer a best of three final.

cobras:smith to open, puttick to three, Vallie misse out.

Think langeveldt might get a go but looks like he was injured in last game.

NASHUA MOBILE CAPE COBRAS: Richard Levi, Andrew Puttick, Stiaan van Zyl, Dane Vilas (w/k), Justin Ontong (capt), Yaseen Vallie Graeme Smith, Justin Kemp, Alistair GrayRobin Petersen, Johann Louw Dale Steyn, Charl LangeveldRory Kleinveldt, Lizaad Williams Vernon Philander.

Morkel in for one of the De villiers bowlers

AB in, but who gets dropped from the batting lineup?, probably mosehle.

NASHUA TITANS: Heino Kuhn (w/k), Henry Davids, Mangaliso Mosehle, Martin van Jaarsveld (capt), Ferhaan Behardien, Albie Morkel, David Wiese, Roelof van der Merwe, Eden Links, CJ de Villiers, JP de Villiers.

Alviro pietersen and tsolekile are back. they might not get a game. Hardus Viljoen the find of the season will also be there.

BIZHUB HIGHVELD LIONS: Stephen Cook (capt), Gulam Bodi, Quinton de Kock (w/k), Neil McKenzie, Jean Symes, Chris Morris, Temba Bavuma, Zander de Bruyn, Garnett Kruger, Aaron Phangiso, Pumelela Matshikwe.

England rolling out the Indian batsmen. 159/8 - India still need to score 40 odd runs to make England bat again.

India in a big hole. After this hiding can't see how they can save the series. Will be their first home series loss since 2004. Cook- the birth of a legend? Some say so...

India will have to win to draw the series with the 4th Test left.

Eng looks solid as a unit.

Even Monty is having fun on those pitches.

Swann is always brilliant

Edited by ' Dale

I wonder if England will form a guard of honour for Tendulkar when he comes out to bat in the second innings.

He looked pretty poor today.

I wonder if England will form a guard of honour for Tendulkar when he comes out to bat in the second innings.

He looked pretty poor today.

Wow, he's stepping down?

mellow.png