Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, England need 120 to win in 2nd dig. Come Aussies, good game to win this. A few sticks early on and they'll start to panic.

Right, England need 120 to win in 2nd dig. Come Aussies, good game to win this. A few sticks early on and they'll start to panic.

If was was a gambling man, I think the Aussies may have enough. Reminiscient of Fanie DeVilliers Test in 1994(I think)

not gonna happen!

Andy Zaltzman retweeted Andrew Jordan

Latest odds: England 1/25. Australia 12/1. Draw 5000/1. Go all in on the draw. I reckon we'll look to block this out

so wow, that was fun!

spare a thought for Dane Vilas, who probably had the most underwhelming debut possible. There is a good chance that this could be his one and only chance at test cricket.

http://www.supersport.com/cricket/sa-team/news/150802/Vilas_hopes_there_will_be_more_to_come

India away for 4 tests in November and England at home for 3 in December, AB might return as keeper for all of them.

interestingly, they mention he is just the 6th SA keeper since readmission - that's a really short list for 20+ years!

Richardson

Boucher

Tsolekile

ABdV

QdK

Vilas

HUGE day at the Ashes - start of 4th test.

Can england keep their 'momentum', or can australia show why they were the over whelming favourites against an England that now doesn't have their main strike bowler?

HUGE day at the Ashes - start of 4th test.

Can england keep their 'momentum', or can australia show why they were the over whelming favourites against an England that now doesn't have their main strike bowler?

This has been one of the most exciting ashes in a while. Think this pitch should suit Aus a little bit more, which means the 5th test will be the decider

Aus press is putting forward lists of names for replacing Rogers, Watson and Clarke...

Can't see teams, is Siddle playing this one?

Ek het ophou krieket kyk dis n sirkus en sal weer kyk as hulle die beste span kies (Kleurloos)

Ek het ophou krieket kyk dis n sirkus en sal weer kyk as hulle die beste span kies (Kleurloos)

Are people really still grasping onto this? We did not lose the world cup because of selection issues (not that political interference is right, but it's taking away the focus from much bigger problems).

btw - world beater Kyle Abbot's figures in Bangladesh where he played all 3 games: 16 overs, 90 runs 1 wicket.(he did do better in the T20s). And guess what, a 'quota' player topped the wicket list?

Are people really still grasping onto this? We did not lose the world cup because of selection issues (not that political interference is right, but it's taking away the focus from much bigger problems).

btw - world beater Kyle Abbot's figures in Bangladesh where he played all 3 games: 16 overs, 90 runs 1 wicket.(he did do better in the T20s). And guess what, a 'quota' player topped the wicket list?

He's just bored at work today and want to create some drama haha...igonre them

england won toss and have chosen to bowl - ballsy

England Team

AN Cook*, A Lyth, IR Bell, JE Root, JM Bairstow, BA Stokes, JC Buttler†, MM Ali, SCJ Broad, MA Wood, ST Finn

Australia Team

CJL Rogers, DA Warner, SPD Smith, SE Marsh, MJ Clarke*, AC Voges, PM Nevill†, MG Johnson, MA Starc, JR Hazlewood, NM Lyon