Cricket......

E1A104

24 minutes ago, Mntboy said:

He might just decide it's time to go full Quinjet on the Windies bowlers and if he does that they could be facing a deficit of over 200 very very quickly. Also QdK in full Quinjet mode is a sight to behold!!!!!!

Happy he got his high score now. 

License to swing for the fences as Ngidi walks in. 

The real fun starts when our fresh bowlers have a run at these Windies with a mountain to climb. 

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Vetplant said:

Happy he got his high score now. 

License to swing for the fences as Ngidi walks in. 

The real fun starts when our fresh bowlers have a run at these Windies with a mountain to climb. 

That was good fun watching the Quinjet blasting it all over. Also stoked for him surpassing his best. A lovely 225 run lead for our bowlers to defend. Here's to hoping that they'll be able to make it count!

On 6/12/2021 at 6:38 PM, l4y3rcake said:

And that’s how you show the ICC a big f-u. Ranked below the Windies is a joke.

We're ranked below them because we lost matches we should have won.

On 1/28/2021 at 9:11 AM, Shebeen said:

i don't know if it is QdK making the decisions alone, but surely Faf and Elgar have got the know how and experience here. I see this ending up like Pollock. they made their best player captain and it didn't end well. I see it affecting his keeping and batting going forward.

It really has to be Elgar or Markram for the test side.

Glad that QdK could back my theories up with evidence!

36 minutes ago, Shebeen said:

We're ranked below them because we lost matches we should have won.

Glad that QdK could back my theories up with evidence!

And the fact that the even the Windies play more test cricket than us (i need to pull stats to back this statement up but thats the way it feels)

I completely agree that QdK was overburdened with the captaincy. Your point is well proven @Shebeen The last guy that i can recall that captained, kept wicket and batted in the top 5 was Alec Stewart, and even he struggled. Qdk should not bat higher than 5 in my opinion, but his stats certainly seem to prove that he is far more successful at 6/7. 

Here’s hoping the Kiwis can put one over the Indians in the WTC final! Come on you Black Caps!

52 minutes ago, gemmerbal said:

And the fact that the even the Windies play more test cricket than us (i need to pull stats to back this statement up but thats the way it feels)

I completely agree that QdK was overburdened with the captaincy. Your point is well proven @Shebeen The last guy that i can recall that captained, kept wicket and batted in the top 5 was Alec Stewart, and even he struggled. Qdk should not bat higher than 5 in my opinion, but his stats certainly seem to prove that he is far more successful at 6/7. 

Here’s hoping the Kiwis can put one over the Indians in the WTC final! Come on you Black Caps!

Anyone But England India ????

Go Black Caps!

Absolutely fantastic poetry that the winner of the World Test Championship Final will be... the rain...

4 hours ago, Vetplant said:

Absolutely fantastic poetry that the winner of the World Test Championship Final will be... the rain...

even this w@nka agrees

JRod has a youtube channel now, if you're a cricket nerd like myself it's a goodie

what was quite interesting to actually see presented was how much the big 3 have dominated tournament hosting since the 2014 takeover. since then there have been 9 global tournaments (CWC, T20 and Champions trophy)on the calendar, only the already scheduled 2014 T20 held in Bangladesh was not hosted by these three. 

the rest of the world really wants these black caps to take this

1 hour ago, Shebeen said:

Kyle Jamieson. playing his 8th test now.

his averages are 14 and 48.

that's ball and bat!

He looks a solid cricketer!

2 hours ago, Shebeen said:

even this w@nka agrees

JRod has a youtube channel now, if you're a cricket nerd like myself it's a goodie

what was quite interesting to actually see presented was how much the big 3 have dominated tournament hosting since the 2014 takeover. since then there have been 9 global tournaments (CWC, T20 and Champions trophy)on the calendar, only the already scheduled 2014 T20 held in Bangladesh was not hosted by these three. 

the rest of the world really wants these black caps to take this

Have you watched “Death of a gentleman”? 

i cannot say it enough: I HATE the BCCI. HATE!!!

kamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan black caps

20 hours ago, gemmerbal said:

Have you watched “Death of a gentleman”? 

i cannot say it enough: I HATE the BCCI. HATE!!!

no. never found a way to see it. where is it available? loved 2 chucks