Cycling tops?

Chubba

Where in C.T can i get reasonably priced, nice looking cycling tops - long and short sleeve? Also looking for a sleeveless jacket.

I literally have 1 long and 1 short sleeve pocketed top, the rest are pocketless t-shirts for MTB'ng.

+1 for that question...a lot of the cycling tops I see in shops are either sh1tty looking/fitting or waaaay overpriced!

I'm not one for buying team kits...something a bit more personal is my preference.

Cape Storm

First Ascent

Sportsman's Warehouse

+1 for Rapid sports

Depends on what you call reasonably priced.

You see a lot of people wearing Assos from head to toe...

try rapid sports :)

Yep there can't be too many people wearing their Dolphin, Skeleton, SA flag or eally cool, big 5 designs out there....

Yep there can't be too many people wearing their Dolphin, Skeleton, SA flag or eally cool, big 5 designs out there....

How about a Table Mountain Bikers top? Not many of those around and at R480, they fit into the "avarage" range for a personalised top. The new ones have Camelbak logos on the sleeves and a Revolution Cycles on the middle back pocket.

Made by Enjoy Fitness. Quadratex Fabric, Silicone gripper around the waist and a full zip. They use YKK zips (the best in the business). You get a nice top and you create awareness for the initiative.

post-17562-0-23662200-1321425218.jpg

post-17562-0-00195300-1321425478.jpg

Edited by kandui

The Mr Pice tops are horrible. It feels like you're wearing it the wrong way around!

Go to Rapid Sports and ask for their over-runs or old stock. I picked up a few "training" tops for R50 / R100 each. You'll probably get a Tzaneen or GoAfrica flavour, but that's ok.

But I agree with the above - those house blends of theirs are a bit wierd!

Mini hi-jack on (sorry :unsure: )

Where in the Joburg can i get reasonably priced, nice looking cycling tops (short sleeve)

MH-J off :thumbup:

Where in C.T can i get reasonably priced, nice looking cycling tops - long and short sleeve? Also looking for a sleeveless jacket.

I literally have 1 long and 1 short sleeve pocketed top, the rest are pocketless t-shirts for MTB'ng.

Probeer Second Skins hulle het nou n factory shop waar die publiek kan gaan koop.Ek was gister by hulle pryse lyk goed.

If you order 10 shirts from Enjoy, you pay R 380 each, no Vat charged. Why not club together with some mates and place an order for your own design?

This price is for a full colour, custom top. The best value for money, small order supplier I could find.