29er as a second bike

Smolly

Hi all,

I have my dual susser 26 inch which I use almost daily off road (and for the mandatory hunting of roadies round Joburg on one Sunday of the year) :rolleyes:

I love this bike, but have been itching to try out a 29er.

The thought is to buy a 29er hardtail, see what the hype is about, and if it doesn't do much, sell the 29er, and if it works for me, flog both bikes and buy a 29er dual sus.

Am I wasting my time?

Yes, and ours (just kidding) :D

Is there a chance to demo one... most bike shops will have a demo bike that you can take out. Would save you all the buying ans selling trouble.

I think you're being silly.

You can't compare a duallie to a hard tail when trying to decide whether to go 26er or 29er duallie.

A 29er HT is a smidgen softer than a 26er HT but way harder than a 26er duallie.

Decide what you want and buy it - comparing apples to oranges when deciding on naartjies is a fruitless exercise. Bwaahahahaha oh I kill me.

I think you're being silly.

You can't compare a duallie to a hard tail when trying to decide whether to go 26er or 29er duallie.

A 29er HT is a smidgen softer than a 26er HT but way harder than a 26er duallie.

Decide what you want and buy it - comparing apples to oranges when deciding on naartjies is a fruitless exercise. Bwaahahahaha oh I kill me.

Bwahahaha!!!