Tiletoria West Coast Express (Thanks to organizers)

Cycle4Joy

I normally ride with the Veterans in the League, but 3 of our team started in A-F group today for training. It was a most enjoyable ride, well organised, lots of lucky draw prizes and fantastic atmosphere afterwards. I think it is the Outriders that organise this and Tiletoria are the main sponsors. Thank you so much to everyone. It is a very worthwhile event. Keep up the good work. I know you had a challenge when the original date clashed with the World Cup Final, but thanks for not canceling the event. See you next year!!!

I normally ride with the Veterans in the League, but 3 of our team started in A-F group today for training. It was a most enjoyable ride, well organised, lots of lucky draw prizes and fantastic atmosphere afterwards. I think it is the Outriders that organise this and Tiletoria are the main sponsors. Thank you so much to everyone. It is a very worthwhile event. Keep up the good work. I know you had a challenge when the original date clashed with the World Cup Final, but thanks for not canceling the event. See you next year!!!

:thumbup: +1 Well done MDK, Tiletoria, Outriders, Marshals and everyone else involved in the organising.

Will definitely come back next year