94.7 Single speed club

Iron

I did 3:25 with a 44/16.

Also had a great time.

44/16, well done . that big gear ok on the hills ?

44/16, well done . that big gear ok on the hills ?

Hey, Thanks. yeah it was fine. Last couple hills I cramped a bit, but def will use same ratio again next year. I started in LL so unseeded. Next year with my seeding aiming to go under 3:00 Maybe we can convince the organisers to have a SS category.

Hey, Thanks. yeah it was fine. Last couple hills I cramped a bit, but def will use same ratio again next year. I started in LL so unseeded. Next year with my seeding aiming to go under 3:00 Maybe we can convince the organisers to have a SS category.

Agreed , a class to SS would be nice , although we then wont be able to wind up those around us on normal bikes . You get some wild comments thrown at you, which all go away as soon as you drop the guy on the next hill.

Agreed , a class to SS would be nice , although we then wont be able to wind up those around us on normal bikes . You get some wild comments thrown at you, which all go away as soon as you drop the guy on the next hill.

Yeah, agreed it is fun.

I'm kinda sad I missed the road race, but I'll be there next year. Let's see if we can get them to do a SS category, that would be awesome.

I did 3h12min in the mtb race though - ratio 38x20.

you guys are machines!:thumbup:

My first 94.7 and first event on my SS, 4h20 on knobblies & 32/16 :)

Nice good going. So we can count you in for next year in the SS group. :thumbup:

Me , huge fun .

3h17

Gear ratio 33/14 with knobbly tires.

OK so now I know where you really got your name from. Awesome time, you are a machine!

OK so now I know where you really got your name from. Awesome time, you are a machine!

Thank Bud , just got my official Racetec time 3:18,47.