94.7 on a 12"

Cyclists WorkShop

Hi all, on a previous topic a pic was posted of me on a 16" BMX which I rode 2 years ago.

I am sure many saw me this year on my even smaller 12" kiddies bike. This year i did a 4h40 on the lil bike.

Well done to all who finished 2011 and lets hope for a faster 2012

Many thanks to

Educos (Sponsor)and to all the support and cheering along route - couldn't have done it without the help.

post-3474-0-94882400-1321873438.jpg

post-3474-0-51790700-1321873603.jpg

Edited by WorkShop

He had about 5mm gap between pedal and road due to the crank arms being off a normal BMX...

Note he still kepts the kiddies saddle on ha ha :clap:

Damb , big respect to him !!, my knees are shot today from my single speed , hate to know what this dude is feeling like.

Respect to you.

Why do you do it? Are you raising money for charity? If so put up the details. I'll give them a hundred bucks for your insanity.

Plain insane! I am very impressed you finished on that micro bike! Wow! Decent time too considering! Your ass must have looked like a piece of steak!

Saw you as well. Must say, well done on that time! I know of a few guys that couldn't even manage a time under 5 hours on normal sized, geared bikes.

Edited by rvdm1

Well done. Saw you near Kyalami.

From 16" down to 12". What's in your WorkShop for next year?

Edited by Jakes20