I enjoy watches almost as much as i enjoy bicycles :D

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6031/6375868495_dcac8cefaa_z.jpg

Edited by gummibear

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My 8 year old Citizen that looks like it did when i bought it.I dive with it and swim with it but it gets washed often.

I enjoy watches almost as much as i enjoy bicycles :D

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6031/6375868495_dcac8cefaa_z.jpg

Used to have that exact watch. Came off while swimming one year in durban. What pretty bummed. Did land up getting the hyper aqualand, so ended well in the end.

I have a Seiko kenetic thats about 6 years old that looks like new, but most of the time I wear my Polar S725x.

Another one of my passions... watches! I have a Casio G-Shock Mudman Rally for everyday use, Casio Edifice (Sebastian Vetell edition, not the Red Bull one) for weekends and going out and my baby is away at the moment :( I inherrited a 1972 Omega Speedmaster from my Dad who bought it new in Switzerland when he was there. I have had it packed away in the safe after he passed away 5 years ago and recently took it out to get it fixed. It is currently away in Switzerland for some repairs and a service. Should be back early next year. Can't wait!! Oh and a Polar S720i for spinning.

Edited by Grebel

Used to have that exact watch. Came off while swimming one year in durban. What pretty bummed. Did land up getting the hyper aqualand, so ended well in the end.

That's why i wear the nylon strap,50% less chance of losing it :D

I inherrited a 1972 Omega Speedmaster from my Dad who bought it new in Switzerland when he was there. I have had it packed away in the safe after he passed away 5 years ago

You are very lucky.You will be shocked when you see what it is worth.Hope you had it insured.

You are very lucky.You will be shocked when you see what it is worth.Hope you had it insured.

Thanks, Lets just say I was glad I was leaning on the counter when the jeweller gave me the figure... It was insured that following day (and it lived in the safe)