What watch are you wearing?

gummibear

You note I said 'decent' not 'expensive' ? Bit like polishing your shoes, ironing your pants/shirt ....

When is "decent" not expensive? What makes something "expensive". Is a plastic Xonix watch decent?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As promised.

More pics.

My Polar collection.

post-4100-0-70462300-1322033796.jpg

My Jacques Le Mans collection.

Herein lies a problem for me, their straps are **** and my batteries don't last long, their agent Arthur Kaplan is also an absolute PITA to deal with.

So nice and affordable good looking watches ,but horrific back-up support.

I have been waiting for a metal strap close on a year for the red strap one, the yellow face has clip problems and A/K can't fix it.

The orange one has a flat battery which lasted 3 months.

I reckon the local importer is let down by their distribution network.

post-4100-0-05370600-1322034041.jpg

post-4100-0-81293400-1322034084.jpg

post-4100-0-80632200-1322034130.jpg

Uhhmm. Oom. With all due respect.

The only 'executive' I can think of who would wear Swatch Metal would be Branson. :D

Edit: Who would also pay cash, and ask for discount.

Give oom H a hot air Balloon and he will outdo Branson :thumbup:

Nice watch Eccentric1 :thumbup:

When is "decent" not expensive? What makes something "expensive". Is a plastic Xonix watch decent?

You should not have changed your Hub name :cursing:

Depends how obtuse you want to be when making a judgment of someone else based on how expensive their clothing may or may not be.

Just as bad as someone in expensive gear looking down at someone who isn't.

http://www.imazinesport.co.za/images/products/Lime%20Green_medium.jpgno one else wearing one of these?

Ryan sandes is a world beater with one, and it aids his recovery too.

Depends how obtuse you want to be when making a judgment of someone else based on how expensive their clothing may or may not be.

Just as bad as someone in expensive gear looking down at someone who isn't.

This is just a bragging thread. The Hub has just turned into a bragging forum. If it's not watches or bikes, it's phones and tablets.

This is just a bragging thread. The Hub has just turned into a bragging forum. If it's not watches or bikes, it's phones and tablets.

I can see how it might be seen as that, but I see it more as a thread where people share a common passion.

I couldn't give a hoot what clothes etc. and stuff I wear, some of my favourite t-shirts are full of holes and I wear then to some larney get togethers.

Edited by Dangle

Isn't this forum intended for cyclists, just wondering .... maybe you'd be better off on a 'spray painting' forum?

Tissot Touch. Very gadgety

Now for pics of your Garmin watch (the one that delayed our CRC order)... as well as your calculator watch :lol:

My power balance bracelet used to tell the time, but since they filed for bankruptcy, the magical link to their time-telling servers has been severed - and now it's just a rubber robber band..