What watch are you wearing?

gummibear

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a cheapie swatch and my only " proper" watch is a TAG. You guys are posting some beauties here so was wondering where you get all of them?

Are some family heirlooms passed down, or do you spoil yourself whenever you get a bonus or maybe the family knows you love watches and club together to buy on a special birthday?

What is the story behind the watches !?

1971 Omega Speedmaster Professional.

A 30th Birthday present from my wife.

2013 Tissot Heritage PR516. Which is a re release of an iconic 1965 motorsports watch.

A Christmas present to myself.

1971 Omega Speedmaster Professional.

A 30th Birthday present from my wife.

2013 Tissot Heritage PR516. Which is a re release of an iconic 1965 motorsports watch.

A Christmas present to myself.

pics please!

I have a cheapie swatch and my only " proper" watch is a TAG. You guys are posting some beauties here so was wondering where you get all of them?

Are some family heirlooms passed down, or do you spoil yourself whenever you get a bonus or maybe the family knows you love watches and club together to buy on a special birthday?

What is the story behind the watches !?

"When in doubt,buy a watch" is my wife's motto for my birthday/christmas gifts.Beats socks

"When in doubt,buy a watch" is my wife's motto for my birthday/christmas gifts.Beats socks

I wish I could do that. I'd have a serious collection of watches by now

That's pretty cool.

Number 1917 of 5000 made.

1 of 2 in S.A.as far as I know.

I have had it for many years now, comes in a collectors box, with gold cards , certificate and spaceship.

Number 1917 of 5000 made.

1 of 2 in S.A.as far as I know.

I have had it for many years now, comes in a collectors box, with gold cards , certificate and spaceship.

Space Ship?Pics Please :thumbup:

just had my Casio Edifice Redbull Racing edition delivered this morning! now to take it in and figure out how to use and set it haha

just had my Casio Edifice Redbull Racing edition delivered this morning! now to take it in and figure out how to use and set it haha

Enjoy, one of the coolest watches around IMO. Agreed, took me half the day to set my Edifice's date / time. That was 2 years ago. Haven't touched it since, fortunately it has only gained about a minute. I never use the alarm as it is too complicated to set. But I have to admit I enjoy looking at all the little dials spinning around when you press a button.