What watch are you wearing?

gummibear

Enjoy, one of the coolest watches around IMO. Agreed, took me half the day to set my Edifice's date / time. That was 2 years ago. Haven't touched it since, fortunately it has only gained about a minute. I never use the alarm as it is too complicated to set. But I have to admit I enjoy looking at all the little dials spinning around when you press a button.

the crown button is sooooooo damn sticky?!?! cant get it out. almost took my nail out this am.

yeah they damn cool and bullet proof.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the crown button is sooooooo damn sticky?!?! cant get it out. almost took my nail out this am.

yeah they damn cool and bullet proof.

Probably a screw lock crown. Think you have to turn it anti-clockwise until it loosens, then you can set. Depends on the model, which model # did you get?

pics please!

Sorry for the crappy quality, but here they are.

Speedmaster 100% original, never been restored (as you can see)

post-53895-0-15250900-1391678831_thumb.gif

Tissot back. I love the 3 spoke steering wheel!

post-53895-0-18414000-1391678839_thumb.gif

Tissot front. The face is actually a very deep blue which looks black indoors, but really comes alive when the sunlight hits it.

post-53895-0-31607600-1391678847_thumb.gif

http://www.tissot.ch/imageslib/cache/2012/png/image330png_T063_637_16_037_00_png.png

Tissot TRADITION PERPETUAL CALENDAR - Been wearing it for a year and never looked back... Also, a Polar CS300 for cycling/running/swimming/whatever...

Probably a screw lock crown. Think you have to turn it anti-clockwise until it loosens, then you can set. Depends on the model, which model # did you get?

hill have to check. no clue actually! it is in my boot atm. hmmm could be a screw lock.

Sorry for the crappy quality, but here they are.

Speedmaster 100% original, never been restored (as you can see)

post-53895-0-15250900-1391678831_thumb.gif

Very nice :thumbup:

Did you drop it?

it was the anti clockwise thingy. figured it out. been adjusted and fitted! k@KBERRY PICS ARE BAD QUALITY SO CANT POST IT!

I don't normally perv over watches, but saw this being advertised to coincide with the Winter Olympics in Sochi

No watch on my arm at the moment (battery went flat a few weeks ago....Wonder how much this Seamaster costs?

post-182-0-44116500-1391759766_thumb.png

post-182-0-04131500-1391760001_thumb.png

post-182-0-30496100-1391760019_thumb.png

Guest Latent Blue

I don't normally perv over watches, but saw this being advertised to coincide with the Winter Olympics in Sochi

No watch on my arm at the moment (battery went flat a few weeks ago....Wonder how much this Seamaster costs?

post-182-0-44116500-1391759766_thumb.png

Get yourself one! Every miss needs a watch swiss!

the omega's are probably in the region of R45000 at least

Ja nee I guess that's that...

I'm sweating about spending money on buying a new polar which does a lot more than any Omega but at least R40'000 cheaper