What watch are you wearing?

gummibear

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the re-issue?

Yessir, of the Sea-gull 1963 Pilot's chronograph, a 40mm version with added outer tachymeter ring and some applied lume, original ST1901 movement...actually it's a mod of the re-issue which was is a single-tone dial and comes in 38mm...

Someone mentioned a discussion piece...oh yeah the history of Sea-gulls is very confusing but the originals where Chinese pilot standard issue....

Edited by capediver

I don't have many tickers, but this one ticks the right boxes for me.... a8e22b81904fa556219e3bb37f949ed2.jpg

I've seen one in the flesh. Nice clean, simple design, reminds me of a railway clock.

I've seen one in the flesh. Nice clean, simple design, reminds me of a railway clock.

This one's on my wrist [emoji28]

Yeah they the official railway watch of the Swiss railways, the most legible watch I've ever had.

I bought a Tissot PRC 200 quite a few years ago and it's been lying in my cupboard for a long time. I have the original metal strap and a inexpensive brown leather strap. It's in condition but needs a new battery. I can't recall what I paid for it but think it was over R2k. I'm considering selling it. Would anyone perhaps be interested. I seem to have misplaced the original box

post-1946-0-09303500-1613122159_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a Tissot PRC 200 quite a few years ago and it's been lying in my cupboard for a long time. I have the original metal strap and a inexpensive brown leather strap. It's in condition but needs a new battery. I can't recall what I paid for it but think it was over R2k. I'm considering selling it. Would anyone perhaps be interested. I seem to have misplaced the original box

Nice. Same, same, but different...

Yip, pretty hard to get hold of, locally known as the "Panereiski" or "Amphibianerai"!!, the dial is great, sandwich-style and the lume will get you home on a dark night, if you hurry!

Also great if your eyesight is failing..you know..."No I don't wear glasses, only at night, for reading".....