What watch are you wearing?

gummibear

49 minutes ago, capediver said:

Its spectacular, and a bit of a nod to the Rolex "James Cameron" Deepsea SeaDweller "D-Blue/Big Blue" ...have a connection there too..he chartered one of our vessels for the dive to the bottom of the Marianas Trench in 2012...the "D-Blue" was born in 2014 from that event...

image.png.9220e249c817593e2071e5aef7c858b4.pngimage.png.80d55e6bae5b4a8dbf6caca43d1a43e5.png

Stunning 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/22/2024 at 10:41 AM, justinafrika said:

It only provides a platform for sellers and buyers.  Despite their assurances, loads of fong kongs have been sold.  They also charge retailers and dealers a fee for each sale, so there’s a good chance that you might get a better deal from an official retailer on eBay.  

I’ve had good Orient deals on eBay, quick too.  The Blue Ray took 3 days to get from midwest USA to my local post office.  Despite being only two blocks from me, the post office took 5 days to notify me.  0% duty on watches (just checked the SARS site to ensure it’s unchanged) but you will be charged VAT.

I very much like the blue versions of the Mako and Ray and Kamasu, striking sunburst blue dials.  Green Kamasu is great too imo.  

Sorry 

A bit late to the party.

You can also try Lug 2 Lug 

https://lugtolug.co.za/?gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIqdi3zLTshAMVAUFBAh3dkw_iEAAYASAAEgJkTvD_BwE