Hitech - Great customer service

Mojoman

I bought a pair of Hitec altitudes from Tekkie Town about 2 months ago, they have not really done any hikes other than when I take the dogs around the neighbours farmlands. However the sole was starting to pull away from the body of the shoe. Spoke to Hitec, they asked if I could go round to the factory shop on Malibongwe. I did so and they gave me a new pair of boots, no fuss, no digging around for the slip, nice and simple. thumbup1.gif

I bought a pair of Hitec altitudes from Tekkie Town about 2 months ago, they have not really done any hikes other than when I take the dogs around the neighbours farmlands. However the sole was starting to pull away from the body of the shoe. Spoke to Hitec, they asked if I could go round to the factory shop on Malibongwe. I did so and they gave me a new pair of boots, no fuss, no digging around for the slip, nice and simple. thumbup1.gif

Hitech (in your title) is a construction company, I work for them, Hitec makes shoes

Ja, I saw that but had already posted and could not ammend the title. Technically it would be Hi-Tec anyway!

Actually, most of the shoe manufacturers (brands) are like that, I only run in Asics and on my last pair the toe cap came loose, I went to the running shop to buy a new pair and the guy (who knows me well) asked why, the other pair was still good, I told him the toe cap was coming loose, he picked up the phone and 10 minutes later I walked out with a new pair, gratis and for free, ....no where's your card slip when did you buy it, how often do you use it, wheres the warranty card, did you send it in, are you registered on our warranty website, have you read the terms and conditions, do you tie your laces too tight.......nothing, just gave me a new pair.

My mate runs in Reebok, he has had the same experience, no quibbles just exchange out.

........and NOT to hi-jack the post, but it just reminded me of an experience I had in NY at B&H photo, my wife bought a Sony camera here in SA but when we got to NY the LED got lines across it, so I went off to B&H and asked them if they knew what was wrong, the guy pulled it out of my hand tossed it into a bin and got me another, said its a known problem and they are authorized to replace..........Goodbye......NEXT

....he even gave me new batteries. :blink:

Friendly they are not but efficient and helpful they certainly are. :D

Edited by GrumpyOldGuy