Rudy Project helmet saved my life!

ASG

What was your reply?

Do you guys have a policy on your helmets? If it breaks in a crash or some other incident do you replace it at X% of a new one?

What was your reply?

Do you guys have a policy on your helmets? If it breaks in a crash or some other incident do you replace it at X% of a new one?

Rudy Project helmets carry a CRASH REPLACEMENT policy where you can replace your crashed helmet at 65% off retail.:thumbup:

Regards,

ASG

Rudy Project helmets carry a CRASH REPLACEMENT policy where you can replace your crashed helmet at 65% off retail.:thumbup:

Regards,

ASG

Yes, but only Rudy Project helmets supplied to authorised ASG dealers via ASG as authorised SA distributor!

20 Guesses who despite good pricing and great service does not buy from ASG - CWC ! Did not know it at the time of purchase, but bought one from them that had no crash replacement policy (and yes, I did phone them to ask after the accident!)

Bought another from buycycle.co.za and they confirmed crash replacement policy.

Interesting ...................

I was guilty of not reading the fine print right at the bottom of the CWC website "terms and conditions" that states:

The authorised South African distributor of these products is under no obligation to honour the manufacturer's guarantees/warrantees or to provide aftersales service. Chris Willemse Cycles and our international suppliers will still carry the normal warrantees/guarantees of these products aswell as providing after-sales service.

• 9 months later...

Chin Benya-aphikul from Bangkok Thailand had this to say about our Wingspan helmet after his recent fall

“Your Wingspan Helmet have save my life on last Sunday at the Supanbury Bicycle Race. Thank god and Wingspan again!”

post-16745-0-15007700-1346233644.jpg

post-16745-0-56494700-1346233668.jpg

post-16745-0-36485800-1346233746.jpg