Geco Cycles - Cape Town

mrmed

I had the great pleasure of dealing with Fred Coleske from Geco Cycles the last week. I need to say that if I lived in Cape Town I would support him 100%. Thanks for all the help Fred, it means a lot seen as you didn't make a cent. :clap:

I know someone that is driving all the way from somerset west through to durbanville (geco cycles) to get his bike serviced etc instead of using one of the 4 bike shops in somerset west.

I know someone that is driving all the way from somerset west through to durbanville (geco cycles) to get his bike serviced etc instead of using one of the 4 bike shops in somerset west.

Why? Cycle Addiction is awesome for servicing and very honest and well priced. I do agree though that Fred is a nice guy.

I know that 'Dale has these guys as his LBS. Visits them almost on a daily basis AFAIK.

I buy my enduren bars from them. Low GI and taste great.

I agree, awesome service. This coming from a roadie :thumbup:

I know someone that is driving all the way from somerset west through to durbanville Brackenfell (geco cycles) to get his bike serviced etc instead of using one of the 4 bike shops in somerset west.

Fixed.

• 4 years later...

Just want to recommend Matt from Gecko cycles.Great service and actually willing to really help a customer.Highly recommended.

Tried for 4 weeks to get rims from our local shops and we have plenty.One call to Matt and he ordered it!Will support him and also tell others.

Just want to recommend Matt from Gecko cycles.Great service and actually willing to really help a customer.Highly recommended.

Tried for 4 weeks to get rims from our local shops and we have plenty.One call to Matt and he ordered it!Will support him and also tell others.

That's my LBS yoh

Just ordered my powa meter for my dirtbike from there today - Matt too placed the order.

What a thread resurrection here ????????????????????????????

Top ouk and shop always wanting to help with no attitudes, can only say good things about it, highly recommended in all departments