Namiba Desert Dash - HELP

goya-goya

HI there guys...

I am doing this race on the 16th of December in the SOLO category - WITHOUT a SUPPORT TEAM.

I need some help:

• I need to give a few teams checkpoint "loaded" ice cream boxes... so that if they are faster than me they can just leave them at the checkpoints and if they are slower - i doubt it - I will just get them at the end.
  • and if possible... I need a team to take my stuff to the finish from Windhoek?? the Orginisers said they might be able to drop my travel stuff at the end point... but I would like to be sure

I will catch a taxi to the airport in Walvis Bay

If any one is going with a support team... please could you help... I will pay for your help!

Sorry not oing this year, but my advice, if you are living out of aa box, Clicks has soup and coffee in a mug that heats up when you open - I used this last year, was nice to have a change. Basically it is a mug, so you can include in your container, and then you do not need help from whoever you get to carry the boxes. The soup heats up in about 30 sec so very practical.

Good luck

Sorry not oing this year, but my advice, if you are living out of aa box, Clicks has soup and coffee in a mug that heats up when you open - I used this last year, was nice to have a change. Basically it is a mug, so you can include in your container, and then you do not need help from whoever you get to carry the boxes. The soup heats up in about 30 sec so very practical.

Good luck

Sweeet thanx dude...

How cold does it get at night? and how bad was the wind?