Good morning all !!!

Big H*

Goooooooood Morning!!!!

This week hopefully sees the arrival of my first MTB! I cant wait to hit the trails!!!

Hope you all have a good one!!!!

Good week indeed! Doctor's appointment on Wednesday for my wife's 32 week sonar! Think I should hit Groenies sometime in the week to celebrate! :D

Good morning all, what is the week going to bring! What a glorious morning!

More rain in KZN :( Woke up to beautiful morning and a flooded garage, so not a good start for me :o

More rain in KZN :( Woke up to beautiful morning and a flooded garage, so not a good start for me :o

Same here. How's that storm last night :blink:

I feel your pain! Last night it rained so hard in Durban, that our retaining wall to our neighbours collapsed. :thumbdown:

so now the fun begins...esp when you consider that almost everyone is closing on the 15th! :cursing:

If you can believe Wind Guava, theres 13.2mm of rain coming this afternoon/evening...epicness :thumbdown:

It was mental, more of the same today and the rest of the week it looks like :(

It was mental, more of the same today and the rest of the week it looks like :(

And if the thumbsuckers at the weather centre are to believed, more rainfall than usual in the new year. Looks like floods again this year.