[Event] Bicycling 24-Hour MTB - Omni-Motion

Ridemyplanet

How did your race go Bones? Thanks!!

Lots of mud and not much racing - only did two laps and wanted to cry at how my bike was sounding so stopped....I'm poor, cannot afford to have to fix a broken bike. ph34r.png It cost our one mate R 1500 to fix his bike after the race....he rode solo.

Having an 8 man team also didn't help when the lap times were closer to an hour than 1/2 hour... only did my first lap 6 odd hrs into the race....

Mud was "fun "though - different type of riding skills needed in that. w00t.gif

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish you great weather Hubbers. My repair bill after the mudfest was hectic, but on the bright side, my "new" bike now rides and shifts like a dream!

F%}#%% just broke seat bolt! Hoping to find a spare soon. Great weather for riding, cool and overcast. Might get rain later.

F%}#%% just broke seat bolt! Hoping to find a spare soon. Great weather for riding, cool and overcast. Might get rain later.

Thanks for that spyker bomb right before the start of the race! It brought a new meening to the word Doping in my book!

Thanks for that spyker bomb right before the start of the race! It brought a new meening to the word Doping in my book!

Forgot the glasses so we had to improvise

post-32242-0-33016100-1354519796_thumb.jpg

Edited by jcza

We no longer manage the timing. As soon as they are up, we will share the link with everyone.

By the way...maybe I should remind everyone. It should have been told to all at registration.

Your 24 Hour number board entitles you to a 15% discount on a bike service at the following stores:

Linden Cycles

Westrand Cycles

Summit Cycles

Bicycle-Trader.com

Take advantage, go in with your bike and number board to qualify!