Thule Bike Rack Rental

StevieL

So the fact that I got no bonus :thumbdown: :thumbdown: , means that I can't afford the Thule rack I had planned to buy myself for Xmas.

Does anyone know if the Thule dealer out by Clearwater mall rents out racks at all?

• 2 weeks later...

Does R200/ week to rent a Thule 2-bike Ride-On/ Euroway seem reasonble, or better off buying one :unsure: . I need one for 3 weeks

Does R200/ week to rent a Thule 2-bike Ride-On/ Euroway seem reasonble, or better off buying one :unsure: . I need one for 3 weeks

Is that what they cost to rent?

Is that what they cost to rent?

Thats the price I'm renting for, R28/day, which is because I'm taking it for three weeks. Otherwise about R50/day. This will vary obviously.

Probably not the best time to be doing it but you're better off buying one off Gumtree or TheHub, I bought a Holdfast stand-on three bike rack for R1000.00 complete with lights and number plate board so look around, you should find something....you may just get lucky.

Probably not the best time to be doing it but you're better off buying one off Gumtree or TheHub, I bought a Holdfast stand-on three bike rack for R1000.00 complete with lights and number plate board so look around, you should find something....you may just get lucky.

I've been hunting for weeks now. The woman has just shafted me now. She tells me it was for a Ride-on or Euroway at first, this after repeated conversations about it, she has since mailed back to say its only a hang on, and if I want the ride on, it will be R500/week.

Looks like I may have to buy a new one, doh :(

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...