[Event] RE:CM 100MILER

Dirtopia MTB Events

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow what a ride. It is def not easy, luckily didn't cramp and rode lekker until 130km! that last 33 km's was brutal.. Lost my sense of humor on those last hills.

Well done to all who finished the 100miler, i see that out of the approx 370 that started only 260 finished.

Wow what a ride. It is def not easy, luckily didn't cramp and rode lekker until 130km! that last 33 km's was brutal.. Lost my sense of humor on those last hills.

Well done to all who finished the 100miler, i see that out of the approx 370 that started only 260 finished.

Well done dude.

:thumbup: :clap:

Provisionally... I'm not there! :unsure:

I noticed! Thought as it was your first time too, they still have to change the name linked to your chip?

Now I'm there... seems to be the "official provisional" results.

Hey Mads, you went well over that last section. Training is paying off! :thumbup: My legs were stuffed from the earlier "chase" after the initial mishaps. Just tried surviving - and did a lousy job of that, too... :whistling:

Hey Mads, you went well over that last section. Training is paying off! :thumbup: My legs were stuffed from the earlier "chase" after the initial mishaps. Just tried surviving - and did a lousy job of that, too... :whistling:

.....was very tired at the end. I could not even hide it.

But I will be back next year.

Ok the dude who finished between 8h15 & 8H30 you owe me a beer, for sayinjg nobody would crack Sub6, you know who you are. Sufffered like hell & cried for my mummy..........twice!!. In hindsight I should've not let air out of my wheels at the start (didnt know what to expect) definitely made my ride tougher.

did anybody see the oke with road wheels & bars on his mtb, wonder how his ride went?

cyclo cross bike perhaps ?

I'm guessing it was. Must've been a fast ride.

I did it on a Cyclo Cross last year and was moer-toe at the end, the corregation kill your upper body. CX is defnitely not faster.