So how much weight did you put on?

Bianchisti

I've been training flat-out everyday except Christmas and New Years and I still put on 2.4kgs. That's in one week and I'm not on holiday

How did you go?

Lost 4 kg's so far, more to drop off shortly :)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats looks revolting

Far easier ways to lose some weight my friend. Tastier as well.

I can't recall saying it tasted revolting. Its actually closer to a fruit juice than anything else. I've been to a dietician dude, I know exactly what needs to be done to loose weight. This is probably more of a "cleanse" than anything else, and with that comes rapid weight loss. Get the weight back to where it should be, then I'll go back to the dieticians plan to maintain. When my wife was pregnant, she ate whatever she wanted to or craved for. We both used to be on the dieticians plan but when her cravings started I fell off the wagon as well as its hard to stay strict if you're the only one. We're back on it now though.

WOW, me too.

Ive lost 4kgs in 10 days.

All due to Mean green juice every day.

Oh, and i feel fantastic.

More energy, brain feels "sharper", digestive system working well.

Feel Awesome because of it.

Give me the recipe please..

I can't recall saying it tasted revolting. Its actually closer to a fruit juice than anything else. I've been to a dietician dude, I know exactly what needs to be done to loose weight. This is probably more of a "cleanse" than anything else, and with that comes rapid weight loss. Get the weight back to where it should be, then I'll go back to the dieticians plan to maintain. When my wife was pregnant, she ate whatever she wanted to or craved for. We both used to be on the dieticians plan but when her cravings started I fell off the wagon as well as its hard to stay strict if you're the only one. We're back on it now though.

Fair enough. It is just juiced veg and fruit. Personally I wouldn't be able to drink that. I enjoy food and eating too much to move over to a liquid diet.

Your dietitian should be teaching you about what a plate of food should ultimately consist of. Food is about education and knowing what to eat and when to eat it. A diet is dumb and ultimately results in a relapse. Know what makes a good plate of food for breakfast, lunch and supper and you will get to your goal weight and enjoy your life more because you wont feel restricted when eating. There is such a thing as healthy take outs and restaurant food.

And that is why power to weight is the used measurement.

When I've got my new powermeter I'll lend you the powertap when we next ride.

The truth will come out. :D

Will be cool to test it out :thumbup:

Fair enough. It is just juiced veg and fruit. Personally I wouldn't be able to drink that. I enjoy food and eating too much to move over to a liquid diet.

Your dietitian should be teaching you about what a plate of food should ultimately consist of. Food is about education and knowing what to eat and when to eat it. A diet is dumb and ultimately results in a relapse. Know what makes a good plate of food for breakfast, lunch and supper and you will get to your goal weight and enjoy your life more because you wont feel restricted when eating. There is such a thing as healthy take outs and restaurant food.

+1

rapid weight loss is never a good thing anyway

What a pity that weight isn't "all in the mind" (like age), but rather "all around the waist" :( I'm not going to weigh myself for a few more weeks to allow for some of those new-years resolutions to kick in.

I lost 2.3kg's it was the best training period ever :clap: wish I had a few more weeks of this, last week to go.

Going DOOOWWWN!

first time I can say this in years. Started using myfitnesspal the day I heard about it and been steadily and painlessly dropping .5kg every week for 8 weeks now. Haven't changed much about the way I eat just monitoring input and expenditure... Yay!

And, oh yes, 4kgs less on a long hill adds up to a lot of time saved! Now for the other 40... (well, sort of)

I'm with Zac.A - still at 60kg, still fit my size 28 jeans ... but somehow getting worse results than my 2011 races, dammit.